JComms were tasked with creating an integrated 1-month social media and content campaign for Oliver’s Restaurant, Knock to highlight and promote its new casual lunch menu to a local demographic audience.
From concept development and social strategy implementation, to content/video production and event management/PR, we created an integrated campaign to include the following elements:
Carried out consumer, competitor and industry research to gain a better understanding of the target demographic and geographic
Produced a content strategy to create a bank of both graphic and video content to strengthen the core messages of the campaign on the defined social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Transformed the brand voice, look and feel on social media platforms to include interactive video, graphics and booking call to actions prior to launching the campaign
Launched the month-long integrated digital MarComms campaign titled ‘Let’s do lunch’ to attract, engage and inevitably convert the digital audience to a dedicated customer base.
We invited media and online blogger/influencers to a ‘Let’s do lunch’ media launch event in which as a result, Oliver’s Restaurant gained extensive media coverage and reviews from local magazines, news media and online hospitality/food bloggers.
- We raised awareness of the new lunch menu at Oliver’s Restaurant
A total of 744,447 total impressions were received with a reach of 270,478 to the Facebook page alone during the month-long campaign in comparison to 69,164 in the month previous to the campaign launch.
Page likes increased by 645%
Reach increased by 555%
Post engagement increased by 1,055%
Video content views increased by 12,033%
- Increased coverage and awareness with both media and online bloggers/influencers
465,581 reach through influencer social media (during event only)
24,745 media coverage reach
17 media/bloggers in attended the new menu preview
7 pieces of coverage
- As a result of activity, JComms raised footfall during lunch hours
- We created top of mind awareness at Oliver’s Restaurant as a brand, and for its local food links and talent working in the restaurant
- We changed the perception within the hyper local and wider Belfast audience that Oliver’s Restaurant was a casual dining environment rather than a formal experience.