- 26 May 2021
We are recruiting for an organised and creative videographer to work with our team to plan, film and edit video content according to client briefs. We expect our videographer’s responsibilities to include organising and managing shoots, managing equipment, editing film footage, and client liaison.
• Plan and manage shoots with the JComms team and the client.
• Film videos on set or on location.
• Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working (including camera equipment, lighting equipment, mics and associated equipment).
• Edit footage in post-production.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and tools.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Proficiency with editing software such as Adobe Premiere plus After Effects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency with camera equipment, lighting and sound equipment.
• Strong management and organisational skills
In return, we can offer a generous salary and benefits, a supportive and collaborative team environment, the opportunity to work on exciting projects with leading brands and clients, and the chance to really progress your career.
To apply for the job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday 11th June 2021