- 05 Feb 2020
JComms is looking for a talented PR professional to join our award-winning team as a Consultant.
You'll get the chance to work for the Outstanding Consultancy of the Year, with clients that include some of the biggest names in the business world.
You will work in an encouraging and stimulating environment and have significant career development opportunities.
You will need to be prepared to work with clients locally, nationally and internationally.
The successful candidate will have at least:
- A third-level qualification (preferably in PR or communications)
- One or more years’ experience working in a PR environment (ideally in a consultancy)
- Excellent written skills and experience writing for a range of platforms
- Experience working with the media, and ideally some experience working with social media influencers, and on the creation of digital content
- Experience working as part of a team to deliver PR results
- Incredible enthusiasm for PR and communications
What we can offer:
A competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, excellent development potential, unrivalled working environment, and after a probationary period, CIPR membership, a pension contribution, and a company-funded health and wellbeing plan.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria, send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date below.
Closing date: 5pm Friday 14th February 2020