- 21 Oct 2018
The annual CIPR PRide Awards, Northern Ireland took place at the Culloden Hotel and Spa Resort on Friday evening.
We were shortlisted for 12 entries and were delighted to win awards for six of them.
We won four Gold awards and two Silver for campaigns including the opening of Titanic Hotel Belfast and Poppies: Weeping Window at the Ulster Museum.
It was a brilliant night at which the hard work of our team was recognised, as well as other really top quality work across the industry.
Very well done to everyone who won an award or was a finalist.
Here's a list of our wins.
- Gold - Travel, Leisure or Tourism Campaign - Titanic Hotel Belfast: The Hotel that History Built
- Gold - Best Use of Media Relations - Titanic Hotel Belfast: The Hotel that History Built
- Gold - Public Sector Campaign - National Museums NI: Poppies, Weeping Window
- Gold - Arts, Culture & Sport Campaign - National Museums NI: Poppies, Weeping Window
- Silver - Travel, Leisure or Tourism Campaign - HMS Caroline Dockside Festival
- Silver - Consumer Relations Campaign - HMS Caroline Dockside Festival
Find the full list of winners on the CIPR Awards website.