- 01 Oct 2018
We are seeking to recruit a talented Junior PR Consultant or PR Consultant to join our team.
You'll get the chance to work with some of the most highly-regarded people in the communications industry and on clients that include some of the biggest names in the business world.
You will work in an encouraging environment and have significant career development opportunities.
The successful candidate will have:
- A third-level qualification (preferably in PR, communications or marketing)
- One or more years’ experience working in a PR environment (ideally in a consultancy). This could be a placement year
- Excellent written skills and experience writing for a range of platforms
- Experience working with the media in Northern Ireland, as well as with social media influencers and on the creation of digital content
- Experience working as part of a team to deliver PR results
- Incredible enthusiasm for PR and digital media
What we can offer:
A competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, excellent development potential, unrivalled working environment, and after a probationary period, CIPR membership and a pension contribution.
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria, send an up-to-date CV along with a cover letter summarising why you are the right person for this job to email@example.com by the closing date below.
Closing date: 5pm Monday 17th December 2018
Read the full job ad at NI Jobfinder.