- 21 Jul 2017
We are delighted to be shortlisted for 7 CIPR Northern Ireland PRide Awards.
We have been shortlisted for the following categroies:
- Corporate and Business Communications Campaign (Novosco Cloud Camp)
- Consumer Relations Campaign (All Aboard the Pizza Express!)
- Not-for-Profit Campaign (Cancer Fund for Children and EUROSPAR Community Coffee Morning)
- Integrated Campaign (Balmoral Show in partnership with Ulster Bank)
- Low Budget Campaign (Ulster Bank Ulster Fry Index)
- Education Communications Campaign (Novosco Cloud Camp)
- Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy
Having won Gold for Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy in 2015 and Silver in 2016, we look forward to the awards evening this October to see if 2017 will be a hattrick year for JComms following two consecutive wins in the night's top category.
The 2017 CIPR Northern Ireland PRide Awards will take place on Friday 13 October 2017 at the Culloden Estate & Spa, Belfast.
The full shortlist can be found here.