- 30 Oct 2015
We are seeking an ambitious, creative, individual with at least 2 years’ experience to join our award-winning team. The successful candidate will work across accounts with blue-chip clients in sectors such as retail, pharma, and food.
This is a full-time, permanent position (after a standard probationary period).
2yrs+ experience in digital marketing or social media content marketing (client or agency side considered), including:
- Excellent understanding of all core social media platforms
- Experience of creating and implementing successful social media campaigns
- Experience of the main blogging platforms
- Excellent understanding of analytics relating to digital & social media activity
- Experience of creating and/or using graphical content (including infographics)
- Experience of creating and / or using video content
- HTML basics
What we can offer:
A competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, excellent development potential, unrivalled working environment, and after a probationary period, membership of professional body and a pension contribution.
JPR is one of the longest established communications consultancies on the island of Ireland, offering services including content marketing and video production.
We were named 2015 Outstanding Consultancy of the Year by the CIPR. We won 5 Gold and 4 Silver Awards at the 2015 CIPR Northern Ireland PRide Awards. We won awards at a global, European, UK and Northern Ireland level in 2014, including a Golden World Award, a European PR Excellence Award, and Best International Campaign at the UK CorpComms Awards.
Our clients include industry-leaders in sectors such as manufacturing, professional services, banking, retail, and technology, as well as leading educational establishments and public bodies.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please email your CV (and a portfolio / examples of work, should you wish) to: email@example.com by 5pm on Friday 27th November, 2015.