- 18 Jul 2015
We were delighted to learn that we've been shortlisted for 10 awards at the 2015 CIPR PRide awards; more than any other Northern Ireland organisation.
The shortlist was anounced yesterday via Twitter and the wide range of award categories we have been shortlisted in reflects the hard work and achevements of both our team and our clients over the past year.
Here's the full list:
- Corporate & Business Communications Campaign – Novosco: Journey to being named NI’s top company.
- Consumer Relations Campaign – Henderson Group: Passionate About Local
- Public Sector Campaign – Belfast City Council: From Bolshoi to Belfast, the Theatre of Costume
- Community Relations Campaign – Community Relations Council: Community Relations Week
- Low Budget Campaign – Ulster Bank: Stay out of Harm down on the Farm
- STEM Campaign – Ulster Bank: Hack Make the Bank
- Arts Culture or Sport Campaign – National Museums Northern Ireland: Cultra Hillclimb, Driving Home 110 Years of Motoring History
- Best Use of Media Relations – Belfast City Council: From Bolshoi to Belfast, the Theatre of Costume
- Best Event – Belfast Telegraph Sports Awards
- Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy - JPR and Proud
The CIPR PRide Awards recognise outstanding achievements in PR throughout the UK and are widely renowned as being the most prestigious awards of their kind. In previous years, JPR has enjoyed a lot of success at the PRide Awards and as we lead the way with 10 nominations, we are hoping to replicate this in 2015!
For now, we wait with baited breath until the winners are revealed at the awards ceremony in Belfast in October. Fingers crossed!